RE: [ga] RE: DNSO Constituency Structure

Actually, and as the number if disenfranchised internet entities can atest,
the failure is quite as drastic, if not more so, as is being suggested.

There is lots of claimed consensus, absent any sort of evidence whatsoever.
Even from among those that are included in the power clique. When it comes
from outside of that clique, no one even bothers to ask. In fact, they don't
want to know.

I'm about to come to the conclusion that it is about time to put an end to
the High Schoolish club that we call the ICANN.