[ga] RE: The "Precondition" Argument for an Individuals Constituency

Patrick,

The precondition argument was only presented because I felt that it was the
most realistic way an individual constituency would happen under present
conditions.  I fully understand that it is an extremely difficult condition.
If it is impossible, then I would suggest going a totally different
direction as I have said previously: support the direction of an at-large SO
proposed by the ALSC.

I don't think VeriSign is impacted significantly either way with regard to
an individuals constituency.  I know its hard for some to believe, but I was
just trying to be helpful.  I will leave the debate for the rest of you
because I have more than enough to do without this.

Good luck.

Chuck