[ga] Re: forum.icann.org for the ALSC Report?

Danny:

Thank you for your note. I am sure it is no surprise to you to learn
that work is already underway to create a new mechanism for the
Internet community to submit comments. In the meantime, those
interested can continue to submit their comments to the ALSC Forum at
http://www.atlargestudy.org/forum.shtml.

With regards
Stuart

--