[ga] Compromise and moderation

I have been going back to 1998 and trying to profile why the GA is
filled with comments that are the antithesis of compromise and
moderation.

For an obviously guilty criminal defendant I would pick this group above
any others for their tried and true inability to reach a verdict.

Why is that?

Lack of responsibility is one obvious reason.  Say what you want and
there are no consequences.

Ego is a huge reason.  Self righteousness condemns self introspection.

Applying programmer and technical science concepts to the art of getting
along with others is another.

"Herd instinct" is a major factor.  There is also a clear case of
addiction to the list.

Now if I wanted to accomplish something here I would have to not purge
but quell.

I would begin that by assigning roles to the differing personalities and
defining lines that each owned within the boundaries.  In this way we
could all excel within our own and compete by reaching objectives.

I hope that your best practices take into account these forces of
motivation.

Sincerely,
Eric