FW: RE: [ga] Alt.root'ers resorting to spam?

---------------------Forward Begin-----------------------
From: steinle@smartvia.de
Sent: Wed Dec 12 13:10:02 CET 2001
To: fhlee@tm.net.my
Subject: RE: [ga] Alt.root'ers resorting to spam?
> Hi,
> 	I'm a dumb fellow and this is enlightening... wow...
Your welcome ;-)

I didn't know that you
> cannot trademark Apple for computer!.  I guess that's why they have
> Machintosh ... :-)  This is really interesting.
--> I wrote: 'Same thing with apple or orange: You [!!!]can[!!!] trademark
apple for computers...'

> So, if I own www.stargate.com.my and I don't sell anything related to the
> movie (StarGate), I'm ok?
--> Yes. But I think you this not new to you.

But I wouldn't try to use a domain name 'apple.gTLD/ccTLD. Such trademarks
like apple are well know, therefore Apple Comp. Inc. would say 'you delute my
trademark'

cheers
simon