Re: [ga] Re: DNSO NC TF on Structure-Discussion paper

How amusing to see Danny callin ga TF Chair to task for not acting
like a chair, when he himself is such a glaring example of how not to
be a chair.

Wednesday, Wednesday, December 12, 2001, 11:39:33 AM, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> David Farrar wrote:  "Please note it is not a position paper of the Taskforce
> but a paper drafted by the TF Chair as a starting point."

> I would ask why are we even discussing this paper if the Terms of Reference
> upon which it is predicated haven't even been voted upon by the members of
> this TF?

> I would also ask to see the record of the vote taken to ratify Phil Sheppard
> as the Chair of this TF.  NC procedures state:  (3.2)  "In the case of a task
> force the NC typically chooses to ratify the election of a chair by the task
> force itself."  So far, no vote has been held of which I am aware.  Why?

> If the Chair has not been ratified and the Terms of Reference have not been
> voted upon, why are we then even bothering at this point to discuss Phil's
> opinions on the At-Large?

Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>
--
Webcertificates.info
SSL Certificates for resellers from $49ea