[ga] LAST CHANCE...to get Gifts in time for the Holidays!

Title: Last Minute Gifts
Freeshop.com
Search Freeshop.com for all your gift shopping needs:

Don't worry! We won't let Santa get away before you've found the perfect gift for everyone on your list! We've put all our merchants offering last minute gifts in one place to make this year's shopping easy.

   In this issue:
  • eGifts
    Send a gift in minutes and relax
  • Great Deals
    amazing discounts on name brands

*Guaranteed to arrive in time for Christmas when you order by December 18. You'll find great ideas from your favorite name brands like Hammacher Schlemmer, The Sharper Image, Frontgate, Tabletools.com, and more...
Panoramic Binoculars
Retor Toaster Oven
Heated Cat Bed
Beetle CD Player
Panoramic Binoculars from Hammacher Schlemmer
Retro Toaster Oven
from Tabletools.com
Heated Cat Bed
from Frontgate
Beetle CD Player
from The Sharper Image
* To ensure delivery by December 24th, additional "rush" shipping charges may apply.
   Want even more gift ideas?
                                           ...see this great last-minute gift idea from Betty Crocker
Fondue
"Fondue, Anyone?" You'll use this complete 2-quart fondue set from Betty Crocker all year long. Crafted in Germany of enamel-on-steel, it's safe for stove, oven, broiler, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. Includes 2-quart pot, glass stand warmer, diffuser, six forks, spatter guard, three cans of burner paste, and cookbook. 14-Piece Chantal® Fondue Set from Betty Crocker - Making a Home ideally priced at $80   Buy Now

Here are more Last-Minute gifts that are sure to please!

  • Draft Stopper from Improvements
  • Game Set from Bombay
  • Wine, Cheese & Cheers Basket from AKA Gourmet
  • Make Your Own Lipstick from CosmeticMall.com
  • Heart Flag Pendant from JewelryNetwork.com
  • See all our Last Minute Gifts conveniently grouped by Merchant

       Enter to Win $ 800 worth of Palm Beach Jewelry

    This sweepstakes prize includes the following:

    • Woven Link Bracelet 7" Length
      valued at $249.99
    • 1/4 cttw Diamond Solitaire Earrings
      valued at $249.99
    • 1/4 cttw Diamond Pendant w/18" Chain
      valued at $199.99
    • S/3 Rings - Cutout, Plain & Etched
      valued at $79.99
    • Diamond Accent Heart to Heart Pendant w/18" Chain
      valued at $69.99
    Palm Beach Jewelry offers a huge selection of magnificent jewelry such as rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings. Featuring dazzling diamonds, colorful gemstones, Cubic Zirconia's and more.
       Truly Last Minute Gifts & Money-Saving Deals

    Got a gift-giving "emergency" on your hands? If so, try our eGift™ Service...for a gift that will arrive faster than you can remember the names of all eight of Santa's reindeer.

    Just want to save oodles of money on many of your favorite products and brands? Then you won't want to miss our Great Deals section.

    eGiftseGifts

    Need to get a gift there really, really fast? With eGift, you can't miss...

    Would five minutes from now be fast enough?
    When you really, really, really need to get gifts there really, really fast...just relax and send an eGift, your five-minute "emergency gift" solution!

    With Freeshop.com's eGift Service you can:

    • Send last-minute gifts in a flash!
      Your gift announcement arrives in just minutes... so it always arrives on time!
    • Shop for the person who has everything!
      With an eGift, you'll know they'll love it because you can send 1, 2 or even 25 gifts for them to choose from!
    • Send the perfect size, color & fit
      Red or blue?
      Small, medium or large? With eGifts, you let them pick what's best for them!

    Click here to learn more

    Why Drive All The Way To
    The Outlet Center?

    At Freeshop.com, you can shop the Outlets right from the comfort of your own home!
    Save $$$$ in the Outlet Center

    Catalog Offers
    Deep Discounts, Free Shipping,
    and more!
    Shop Special Offers

    Closeouts
    (up to 70% OFF)

    Huge savings on ALL closeout items.
    Hurry, supplies are very limited.
    Shop Closeouts

    "What else is marked down?"
    Click here to find out
    our Latest Markdowns

    Deals of the Week
    Look here for even more incredible deals! But hurry, at these prices,
    supplies won't last!
    Shop for this Week's Deals

    Please note that the prices of the items featured above were accurate at the time this newsletter was sent. However, because our prices sometimes change, the prices in the newsletter may differ from those you see when you visit our store. You'll find more great catalogs, gift ideas, and brand names at Freeshop.com!

    ©1997-2001 Altura International. All other copyrights are the property of their respective holders.

    E-mail Address Correction? Click here to update.
    If for any reason you would prefer not to continue receiving information from us, please click here.