RE: [ga] Question for Chair Candidates

All list rules were suspended when the list monitors refused to apply them
in a discriminatory manner. It seems that some members cannot be suspended,
regardless of degree of offence. This makes some more equal than others.
Since the list rules cannot be applied fairly, then they should not be
applied at all. This is a decision that I, for one, agree with. Kristy has
more details.