Re: [ga] wecann preparation - News people

William,

I am worrying over tangible voting process versus {and it need not be versus} and
a lazy proclamation of consensus.

I have read your syllabus but am in need of a one paragraph explanation of how you
and Joanna split the difference or not.  Please digress and help me.

Eric