[ga] Re: INEGroup Proposal?

Danny and all assembly members,

  As I have repeatedly stated, we will post our proposal to those
at DOC/NTIA and Congress to which we feel it will attain the
best possible response and consideration.  Therefor it may
or may not be posted to this list.  When I have received
permission to post it somewhere that our directors have
approved or they have requested of me to propagate
otherwise, it shall be done.

  Note from: http://www.atlargestudy.org/forum_archive/msg02891.shtml
To Wit: "As you also know, and have commented on before yourself
submitting proposals to the ICANN BOD and staff have often
been met with being lost, declared out of hand not received,
or just plain ignored.  Hence we will be seeking other avenues
by which our plan will properly considered.."

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Dear Jeff,
>
> On March 21 you wrote:  "In addition we [INEGroup] have our proposal ready."
> http://www.atlargestudy.org/forum_archive/msg02891.shtml
>
> Pardon me for saying so, but I still haven't seen your proposal posted
> anywhere, nor submitted to this mailing list.
>
> As your "members" must have discussed this proposal, please let us know the
> URL where this document may be found.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827