[ga] Re: [GTLD Registries List] Request for immediate action to be taken against RegisterNamesHere .com

Hi Donny!

Thanks for getting in touch. Several people have made this connection, but I
guess I'll leave that to Neulevel or ICANN. I hope Jeff Neuman will act on
this, because I've got TWO MORE companies each with 2000 names from the .biz
2B which I haven't even reported to him yet. In total the number of
problematical registrations appears to be between 20% and 25% of the total
registered last week.

Richard

PS. BTW, did you get challenged on any of these Sunrise names?

Donny Simonton 404.info
Donny Simonton asian.info
Donny Simonton celebrity.info
Donny Simonton cellular.info
Donny Simonton cheerleaders.info
Donny Simonton donny.info
Donny Simonton fat.info
Donny Simonton hardcore.info
Donny Simonton jackpot.info
Donny Simonton marijuana.info
Donny Simonton roulette.info
Donny Simonton sextoys.info
Donny Simonton shit.info
Donny Simonton spanking.info
Donny Simonton teen.info
Donny Simonton videopoker.info
Donny Simonton voyeur.info

and congratulations on your .biz 2B names:

directnic.biz
egambling.biz
nakedwomen.biz
nudecelebrities.biz