[ga] WG vs. TF

It is not even funny to pretend to play Ester Dyson on these issues.

I believe Alex and Thomas should be ashamed to be playing this game
when,
Thomas has not set up the WG that he promised immediately following
Accra and
Alex is vying for a fully funded AL position that he worked out there in
Accra.

No one in the GA has ever advocated TFs.  We have worked on them, given
input to them,
attacked them, condemned them, watched them, but no real* member here
has ever condoned them, as opposed to WGs.

(*a real member is someone who speaks sincerely and not out of a desire
to maintain power elsewhere)

Sincerely,
Eric