Re: [ga] It is a turning point

Eric and all assembly members,

  As you know Eric, there are several At-Large efforts underway.
As a matter of fact I believe you have been nominated for
a position in one of them, ICANNATLARGE.COM.  Although
ICANNATLARGE.COM may not be "Viable", as you indicate,
it is none the less an effort...

  In any event, the ICANN BoD and staff have been working
diligently for NO At-Large effort to be successful or even
be actually formed for over 2 years now.  Hence it is obvious
to many stakeholders/users that the ICANN BOD and staff
are not interested in meeting their mandate, namely the White
Paper and MoU.  As such perhaps as a growing number
of participants/stakeholders have mentioned a new bid
for the DOC/NTIA's mandate is needed or will be needed
soon.  ICANN II?

eric@hi-tek.com wrote:

> Very clearly the time has come to point our attention on whether or not
> there will be a viable AL.
>
> Without it there is no need to continue.
>
> Sincerely,
> Eric

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827