[ga] WHY Do we send CPA's our Insurance E-BLASTS?

Title: WHY Do we send CPA's our Insurance E-BLASTS?

Why Do We Send CPAs Our Insurance E-Blasts?
A.Keep them informed for their clients
B.Make them aware of "Revenue Share" opportunities
C.Give them FREE advertising @www.insuranceiq.com Please include me in your FREE CPA Locator that reaches over 256,000 Life Insurance Professionals.

If you are not a CPA - Please disregard this e-mail.

Please fill out the form below for your FREE Listing
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State: