[ga] Re: [ALSC-Forum] Fwd: role of At-Large - At-large Organizing Committee

Jeff:

I'd like to do a due diligence analysis of your INEGroup130,000 members
and $16.8m.  Could you kindly provide the necessary contact information?

:-)

Bill Lovell

Jeff Williams wrote:
3CBE1EC8.F216E1EA@ix.netcom.com">
Esther and all stakeholders or interested parties,

Thank you for this update and information on your views posted
to the Reform comment area Esther.

As you and may here know, INEGroup has been a growing
group of various stakeholders/users to represent interests that
feel that they are not, being refused/unduely constrained, or otherwise
censored from openly and transparently participating as viable
stakeholders in the ICANN experiment/process. We have grown
to over 130,000 members at last official count. We are very well
funded (approx. $16.8m) at present. We have offered and still
are open to helping to fund any legitimate At-Large effort or
organization that does not exclude any stakeholder/user on
an equal playing field, and that has the right to vote for any
candidate that is self declared to fill the required 9 board seats
or 51% of the ICANN BoD. Thus far no such organization
that the present I CANN BoD will, or is willing to except
meets that MoU based, very basic criterion.

It is interesting that I until just reading this post from you Esther,
that I have not heard of your efforts. Is there contact information
and a account number available to do our due diligence on your
mentioned efforts you stated below? From what I can see
in your post the http://www.edventure.com/conversation/ seems
to be more of a PR campaign for yourself and Kevin Warbach
and perhaps your failing company, Edventure...

Esther Dyson wrote:

FYI...

Esther