Re: [ga] Auerbach vs. ICANN update - D'Crock in Fantasy land!

Andy and all assembly members,

  Andy, as you know, Dave Crocker AKA D'Crock has been in fantasy
land for a number of years now...  I am sure that no one is surprised
to see or read him again offering some more of the same...

Andy Gardner wrote:

> At 1:12 PM -0700 4/21/02, Dave Crocker wrote:
>
> Whoop! Whoop!
>
> Dave's here. We must be onto something that ICANN don't trust Kent to be
> able to handle on his own.
>
> >It seeks no such thing.  If you want constructive dialogue, try sticking to
> >the reality of ICANN's actual goal and history, rather than indulging in
> >claiming mission creep that is pure fantasy.
>
> Dave, if you're prepared to state that ICANN has not involved itself in
> mission creep at all, then you, sir, are the one in a fantasy land.
>
> --
> Andrew P. Gardner
> barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?
> We could ask ICANN to send WIPO a clue, but do they have any to spare?
> Get active: http://www.tldlobby.com

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827