Re: [ga] Re: WLS referred to the DNSO; WLS & competition

Thomas and all assembly members,

Thomas Roessler wrote:

> I wrote:
>
> >Here's one possible argument which hasn't come up, yet, I think.
>
> Looking at 3b and 4 of the registrars' official comments, these
> points cover the same argument.  I should have taken the time to
> read that document _before_ claiming that something hasn't come up
> in the discussion.  Sorry for that.
>
> Despite that, I believe that the interaction with hoarding is one of
> the key problems with WLS.

  Yes this subject has come up before as related to WLS.  Due to the
close relation with Delete of DN's that are either not paid up or
otherwise abandon, WLS panders in some aspects with Hoarding
and at least aids and abends hoarding to a very great extend.
But none the less you are quite right here Thomas...  Well done!

> --
> Thomas Roessler                          http://log.does-not-exist.org/

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827