[ga] I Will Pay for Your Senior Annuity Seminar!

Title: I Will Pay for Your Senior Annuity Seminar!

Jim Lorigo "The Coach"
Will Pay for Your Senior Annuity Seminar
Don't Let Cash Flow Be A Problem

What are you waiting for?
You could be
earning $300,000 / yr Plus
using our Seminar Sales System.

Join
Americorp's Partnership Plan* today
and start working SMARTER
not harder!

Ask "The Coach" How To Close 90% of Your Sales
See - MORE Prospects
Set - QUALIFIED Appointments
Close - MORE Sales

* If you qualify, you may never have to pay for another seminar again!

Complete Training & Ongoing Support
Get the CLOSER'S EDGE!
Call at:

800-758-2203
ASK ABOUT OUR OTHER SUCCESS SYSTEMS!
Free Book Offer*
Developing the Master Closer's Mindset

Learn the Secrets to
CLOSING MORE SALES

Stop Wasting Time & Money!

This book is packed with
PROVEN TIPS and IDEAS
that will...
change the way you
Think About Closing!

*Ask how to qualify for free book offer.

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

*This is not a guarantee, but an illustration of hypothetical results. Your income depends strictly upon your own efforts and thus, could vary. We don't want anybody to receive our mailing who does not wish to receive it. This is professional communication sent to insurance professionals. To be removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to this message. Instead, go here: http://www.insurancemail.net
Legal Notice