Re: [ga] Motion asking for GA poll on rebid of ICANN contract

Thomas and all assembly members,

Thomas Roessler wrote:

> On 2002-05-02 17:54:06 -0400, James Love wrote:
>
> >It will give the GA members a voice.  I don't care what your
> >personal views are on the merits of the proposal I would like
> >voted on.
>
> Likewise, I don't care what your personal views are on what the GA
> should vote on.

  Well most of us here already know this with out you saying so.  But
that's ok.

> That said, could we please return to dialogue mode, and try to get a
> motion onto the table which would enable the GA to make a
> _constructive_ contribution?

  I can.  Get the secretariat to issue a ballot, and do it now. <End
Dialog>

>  If you want help and suggestions for
> this, please refer to my original reply to your motion.  If you
> don't want that help, that's your problem.

  Your the one not helping.  There is a motion that has been seconded by
5 different GA members.  Do your job and request a ballot...

> --
> Thomas Roessler                          http://log.does-not-exist.org/

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827