RE: [ga] What is the GA?

That's just one anomaly of the GA. You can discuss and not be registered to
vote. You can register and vote, but not read the discussions. It's something
that all find out that really read ... uh, read where?

> Maybe an endless capacity to read email from an ICANN listserve is
> the true test of someone qualified to express opinions on ICANN. Sort of
> an endurance test?

Yes, an endurance test. But it would be good for those planning on voting
to at least read - if not participate in - the discussion. I don't think
any of those that have pointed out the need for dual registration are saying
that anyone shouldn't vote. They are just pointing to the requirements.

-Hugh