Re: [ga] how to deal with liars?

Thomas,

I do not believe the Chair has the right to change membership criteria.  Or
to suggest it to the Names Council with out the public support of a great
majority of their group.

I appreciate your approach to enable the group to work toward consensus and
a vote.

Until all netizens and newbies are represented with the SO structure, our
GA should remain open to all for membership as well as that for which the
GA was originally intended.

Thanks,

:)

~k