Re: [ga] NC BS - Selective Censorship Raises it's ugly head again!

Ross and all assembly members,

  Well first off I have no idea whom "INEGGroup" is Ross or what
it is suppose I should say...

  Second I find it a bit obtuse of you to respond is this way although
it MAY be a meager attempt at deflecting humor.  ???

  None the less my previous response still stands...

  NEXT?

Ross Wm. Rader wrote:

> It's a plot Jeff - you missed the secret GA meeting in Accra where we
> decided to engage in a calculated campaign designed to discredit the
> INEGGroup, its members, directors and customers as well as Santa Claus and
> the Easter Bunny.
>
> -rwr

Jeffrey A. Williams