[ga] Re: [ALSC-Forum] FWD: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Thomas Roessler proposes elimination of current voting system for GA

Micheal and all stakeholders or interested parties,

  Your reading is not unusual Micheal, and many in the past have
read some of WXW's diatribes and came away with much the same feeling
on many occasions.  The recent WXW "Rantings" are no exception to
what had long ago become the norm for WXW.  Most of us that have
been around for awhile have had the unfortunate and long standing
and enduring displeasure of such convoluted, sometimes disjointed,
and often revolting spews of comments and accusations from our
unfortunate soul, WXW...

  But you Michael should be thanked, and I do thank you, for
again separately, noting such distorted, revolting and disjointed
rantings of WXW for us all to take note of again.

Micheal Sherrill wrote:

> Hello William:
>
> Thank you for your comments regarding my portrayal of Thomas Roessler.  Everyone on the Internet has the right to provide input if it is meaningful, be it right or wrong (in fact, if you read the last paragraph of Jeff William’s response to Thomas Roessler’s acerbic retort Jeff respectfully says basically the same thing).  Unfortunately, your diatribe does not follow a sensible path.  After having reread your last sentence several times I still cannot fathom what you are trying to say.  I was not referring to what Mr. Roessler had said in the original posting of secret ballots (and yes, I have read it).  I was specifically alluding to his demeanor and disrespectful responses to those that mentioned it outside his forum.  He became rude and defensive and his arrogance blinded him to some pertinent and constructive feedback.  Or other things blind him too.  This is not just based on a single incident from Thomas Roessler for it seems to be his basic mechanism of handling any d!
> iscourse that is raised from his contributions.  His first thought is to be rude rather than think through what information has been handed him.   His reactions are based on emotions and, as a result, often do not make a lot of sense nor provide any avenue for mutual discovery.
>
> We would all profit by thinking through what we want to say before touching the keyboard.
>
> Regards,
>
> Micheal Sherrill

> From: William X Walsh <william@cyberspaceassociation.info>
> Date:  Thu, 30 May 2002 21:22:40 -0700
>
> Thursday, May 30, 2002, 6:40:32 PM, Micheal Sherrill wrote:

> > From: "Micheal Sherrill" <micheal@beethoven.com>
> > Date:  Thu, 30 May 2002 21:38:21 -0400
>
> > Thomas Roessler has just given us his personal goals.  He dreams of
> > the day he can sit perched on a throne and sniff contemptuously at
> > the serfs (us) for having the affront to ask for some rights
>
> You should stop regurgitating stuff that is said by the Pseudonym Jeff
> Williams, of the non-existent INEGroup.
>
> And then go READ what was written and form an intelligent and informed
> opinion of the subject.
>
> If that is possible, I see a lot of bitching and very little
> constructive effort to solve very real problems.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>
> --
> Save Internet Radio!
> CARP will kill Webcasting!
> http://www.saveinternetradio.org/

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827