[ga] Earn 20 times your peers

Title: Earn 20 times your peers
Asset Marketing Systems
is the insurance industry's fastest growing Field Marketing Organization over the past four years. This year we'll place $1.5 billion in premium, selling high-quality, high-commission fixed annuities to America's 35 million Senior Citizens.

Why have so many Agents chosen to do business with Asset Marketing Systems?
Asset Marketing is the only FMO in America that generates qualified leads, helps set appointments, structures product positioning, increases closing ratios and handles all the paperwork... at absolutely no cost to the Agent!

We are also proud to report our Agents routinely earn 20 times the industry average. Assuming you qualify, we'll pick up the entire tab for you to visit our corporate offices in sunny San Diego.

One phone call can change your life. Guaranteed.

Ready to join the Best? Call Susan at
888-303-8755
or e-mail Jennifer at jennifer@assetmarketingsystems.com

— or —
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State: