[ga] RE: CIRA Board Elections

You may wish to hold off a moment.  I attempted to vote, however, it appears
Mark isn't listed in the first page (even though I know he's supposed to be
there).

I'm contacting CIRA to find out what's going on and will keep you all posted
:)

Charles Daminato
OpenSRS Product Manager
Tucows Inc. - chuck@tucows.com