[ga] Annuity Solutions

Title: Annuity Solutions

Time is Running Out!!!
  • Both Annuities Have Free Withdrawal Provisions.

  • Both Annuities Are Completely Liquid At The End Of Their Guarantee Period.

Call NOW for a Quote and Let Diversified Help You, Help Your Clients.

Call 1-800-683-3077

To E-Mail us directly and to obtain your Annuity quote Click Here

* Effective Yield. Rates May Vary In Certain States and may change without notice. For Broker Use Only. Products not available in all states. These are general account non-variable product.

  NEW GE Lifetime Protector
* Competitive Premiums for Lifetime Guarantees
** Rolling Target Premiums!
*** Call Now For More Information 1-800-683-3077 ext.0