[ga] Free Annuity Seminar System

Title: Free Successful Annuity Client Seminar System
FREE "Successful Annuity Client Seminar System"
FREE "Successful Annuity Client Seminar System"
FREE "Successful Annuity Client Seminar System"
FREE "Successful Annuity Client Seminar System"

This is not just another seminar system. Ours works and its FREE!

A group of InsurMark's top financial planners have been dramatically growing their incomes using our system. In fact, our agents earn 20 times the national average! Plus, InsurMark is sharing in part or all of the seminar expenses. If you are currently selling using another seminar system -stop now- and call us! Our formula for success will increase your income as a financial planner within 60 days!

Formula for Success
  • Average of 250 RSVP's per seminar
  • 60% Average Buying Units = 150
  • 33% New Client Appointments = 50
  • Average Annuity Sale = $100,000
  • Average Agent Commission @ 6% = $6000
  • Average Commission per seminar = 180,000
Net Profit from seminar is $175,000!
If you host only 6 seminars...
You have increased your income by over
1 Million Dollars!

Our Mailing System:

  • Formal, attention grabbing invitations, which are personally stamped instead of run through the mail machine.
  • Reply cards, admission tickets, RSVP service, and Seminar Reminder System are all included.
  • Seminar Marketing System - up to 250 people attend your next seminar without licking a stamp, stuffing an envelope or taking any calls.
    (Proven and tested for over 8 years)

Our Seminar Presentation:

  • Over 40 client presentations to choose from or build your own customized seminar using our seminar library.
  • Professional, entertaining, informative power point and film presentations with full video narration for training purposes.
  • Interactive questionnaires to get the information you need to make the sale.

Our Agent Training:

  • How to give a successful seminar
  • Overcoming objections
  • How to get referrals
  • How to transition from one sale to another

This is an opportunity that you don't want to miss! End all of your senior market prospecting problems and start earning an income that you couldn't
imagine possible!

Call or e-mail us today! It can change your life...
You won't regret it!

GUARANTEED!

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

Call today
800-752-0207

Because our agents are worth more than just commissions. InsurMarkBecause our agents are worth mre than just comissions.