[ga] Authentic European craftsmanship direct to US market.

AUTHENTIC EUROPEAN CRAFTSMANSHIP DIRECT TO U.S. MARKET

PR / News
June 28, 2002

Import/Export Company announces a new line of product.

Fine glass decorated with spectacular Baltic amber crystal surrounded by sterling silver leaflets. / Unique European Jewelry.
20%-25% OFF + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING

The new (one of the kinds) line of product will be available for purchase on July 1-19th, 2002. All products offered by us are of authentic European craftsmanship, with an elegance and grace hard to find in American Markets.

Our Company Specialize in "Bringing you the World" of top quality specialty products. Our services allow you to experience the exciting world of foreign treasures. We offer a wide variety of foreign merchandise from Europe and around the globe at fantastic prices. No longer will you need to physically travel around the world to purchase exotic gifts.
We bring you the world of unique specialty items to the convenience of your home, via PC or Web TV. Visit our site often for changes and additions to our product line.

Customer satisfaction guaranteed.

Jewelry is made from titanium, 18K gold, and diamonds. These rings make perfect anniversary gifts since they are very personal and virtually indestructible. The selection of jewelry helps express the individuality of people in very unique ways. Rings can be inlaid with platinum, gold and silver. All uniquely handcrafted.

Snowy white glass decorated with spectacular Baltic amber crystal surrounded by sterling silver leaflets. Top quality specialty products. These superbly hand crafted pieces are one of a kind and are designed to bring an elegant and rich look to any living room. This entire collection can be bought as a whole, or purchase individual units to create your own arrangement.

To request more information on this product please sent e-mail to:
more_merchandize2003a@hotmail.com

Or for 100% quicker respond / result please search on MSN.COM  (http://www.msn.com)  FOR:

To unsubscribe from this e-mailing list please sent e-mail to:
cancel_merchandize2003@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time.