[ga] Complimentary 12-Cup Coffeemaker from Gevalia!

Title: GEVALIA KAFFE

All of this can be yours
for only $14.95

• Two 1/2-lb. Packages
of Gevalia Coffee

• Our 12-cup Automatic
Drip Coffeemaker FREE

• Gevalia Gift Catalog

Total Retail Value of
This Special Offer
$59.00

A special offer for the discriminating coffee drinker.

Indulge your passion for coffee. Select two 1/2-lb. packages of smooth, aromatic Gevalia Kaffe for only $14.95, including shipping and handling, and we'll deliver them to your door with a 12-cup Automatic Drip Coffeemaker (retail value of $59.00) as a FREE GIFT. Our machine has a durable glass carafe with a dripless spout, as well as a stop and serve feature that lets you remove the carafe while brewing. This elegant coffeemaker is available in jet black and soft white.

From the moment your coffee arrives, you'll be captivated by the rich aroma of its superior beans, blended and roasted with care. And, with your first taste of the full-bodied flavor, you'll instantly recognize that Gevalia Kaffe is a genuine coffee connoisseur's delight.

Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you don't find Gevalia to your liking, you can cancel at any time. There is no minimum and no obligation to make further purchases or receive additional deliveries. So, capture your personal taste preferences in every cup with a tradition of excellence that's been more than 100 years in the making. Just click here to learn more about this special introductory offer from Gevalia.

You may also call us at 1-800-GEVALIA (1-800-438-2542), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Please Note the Following Restrictions:
• Offer is only valid for NEW MEMBERS of Gevalia Kaffe and is only open to residents of the U.S., Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
• Limit one Gevalia Kaffe membership per household.
• Offer is valid while supplies last. Gevalia Kaffe reserves the right to substitute a free gift of equal or greater value when limited supplies are exceeded.
• Orders are subject to approval.
• This offer expires 07/15/02.

We take your privacy very seriously and it is our policy never to send unwanted email messages. This message has been sent to ga@dnso.org because you are a member of the Aptimus Value Network or you signed up with one of our marketing partners. To unsubscribe, simply click here. Please allow 3-5 business days for your unsubscribe request to be processed. Questions or comments - send them to custserv@aptimusvaluenetwork.com. Be sure to include a topic in the subject line so we can address your message as quickly as possible.