[ga] 7/15/2002 3:42:09 AM

Hello ga , how are sales?

Targeted email reaches millions of buyers everyday.

Don't you want millions of buyers to see your ad?

        We handle the entire process for you in five easy steps.

1. Target the buyers to email your ad to

2. Create an email ad that works

3. Deliver the email ad and track the response

4. Close the sales on your order/info page that we create and host

5. Manage/cultivate the email list and repeat steps 3-5

These five steps have been the key to success for many small businesses,
      why not put them to work for your business now?

        Our special introductory price of $800 includes:

 => Creation of your Ad graphics and order/info page.

 => Hosting of your order page (no need to worry about your site host).

 => Complete tracking of mailing and responses.

 => 500,000 targeted emails delivered!

Targeted List Services -- Mailing & Hosting -- 407-539-0615