[ga] Thretening remarks from one of your Partners - Spcl. Attn. Don Heath, Vint Cerf, and other ICANN BOD members Et Al..

Don and ICANN BOD members,

  This evening I received, along with Jim Flemming some threatening
remarks
regarding a post replied to by myself originating from Jim Flemming
from one of your Partners Don. (See copy below)  I would kindly request
and strongly suggest that you take a few moments to council Mr. Joffe
to tread very carefully in the near future.

  To Vint Cerf and the ICANN BoD and staff.  It is also of great concern

and displeasure that I regretfully inform you as well that these sorts
of
threatening remarks and innuendoes are disparaging, disruptive and
damaging to the stakeholders of .ORG domains of which I, and many
of our members are among.  We find this sort of proposed or suggested
intimidation by Mr Joffe to be on questionable legal ground, and will
take whatever steps are necessary and helpful to rectify or address
these sorts of threats to our INEGroup members or those that
seek INEGroup's assistance that are .ORG registrants in this
unfortunate and distasteful matter.

=============  Copy of reply and post follows ===============