De: Milton Mueller [mailto:Mueller@syr.edu]
Enviado el: Lunes, 17 de Diciembre de 2001 16:56
Para: nc-org@dnso.org
Asunto: [nc-org] Teleconference dates: Dec 27 or Jan 2?

TF members:

I need specific dates for the proposed teleconference to
hash out the final revisions to the ORG Task Force.

I have proposed Thursday, December 27 as a date.
Is it possible, or is it too close to the holidays?
If it is not good, I would propose Wednesday, January
2 as an alternative.

In deference to our other-hemispheric members,
I am willing to compensate for months of Names
Council telecons at outlandish hours to hold it at
an outlandish North American time. Indeed,
because I would be using a University facility
that would ensure no conflict for the facility.

WE NEED YOUR RESPONSE, please.