[council]

[council] gTLD resolution on the New TLD Evauation Process Planning TF

Council Members,

Volunteering to be a member of New TLD evaluation TF,
I would like to discuss several points before NC meeting
before June 29.

Some NC members have already pointed out some issues in
the draft resolution distributed in the Stockholm NC meeting.

Roger, can you distribute the draft resolution in the mailing list?
I cannot find such document yet. Did I miss it?

What I do remember was the composure of Evaluation Task
Force which sounded very closed unnecessarily.

YJ