[council]

RE: [council] New NC task forces

Phillip
Apologies for the delay in reponding, I have been out of reach for some of
the time since Stockholm.

Greg Ruth will represent the ISPCP on the IDN TF.

I will represent the ISPCP on the Review TF.

Following the recent change of ISP representatives to the NC, Tony Harris
will now cover WHOIS and UDRP.

Tony