[council]

[council] Input on .org

Dear Council members,

Having again reviewed the minutes of the last NC teleconference session, I am
reminded that with regard to .org we have still not heard input from a number
of constituencies...

gTLDs - R. Cochetti informed that a discussion was opened but no conclusions
available yet.
ISP - T. Holmes had no return on a request
ccTLDs - P. de Blanc had not received any input
Registrars - K. Stubbs had no input and was expecting a higher level of
involvement
IP - C. Chicoine had no report available yet

It would be appreciated if this input could be obtained.  You may wish to
remind your constituents that the DNSO Secretariat has set up a discussion
list for this topic:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-org/Arc00/