[council]

Re: [council] Input on .org

Members of the Noncommercial constituency
will be meeting in Washington, DC Monday July 30
to formulate a more definite position. This
meeting is for NCDNHC members only.

While in DC I will also be informally liaising
with some members of the B&C and IP constituencies.

Let me remind the GA that a GA member should be
appointed to this task force.

After that is done, the ORG Task Force will begin
preparing for the Montevideo meeting. We are
still waiting for Registrars and ccTLDs to appoint
a TF member for .ORG. I believe I conscripted er,
suggested Ken Stubbs and since he hasn't declined
yet I will put his name on our list after the DC
meetings. ;-)

--MM