Sent: 27 July 2001 11:08
Subject: Re: Nominations for Board TLD planning group

Phillip -- I appreciate these suggestions as I mentioned earlier. It is a good list of names, of course. In thinking it over, I have decided to invite everyone on the list to be a member of the Task Force.

I hope this is OK with the NC.

Stuart

Stuart, the NC would like to nominate the following 6 people for the Board's TLD group. I've included e-mail addresses for those who are not members of the NC.

Marilyn Cade/AT&T/US    business constituency
Sebastien Bachollet/CIGREF/Europe sebastien.bachollet@cigref.fr business constituency

Michael Heltzer/INTA/US mheltzer@inta.org IP constituency

YJ Park/Asia Pacific non commercial constituency
Vany Martinez/Central America non commercial constituency
Jaap Akkerhuis, jaap@sidn.nl Europe ccTLD constituency

Philip Sheppard
NC Chair

--