[ga] Save $15 at Overstock.com!

Dear Aptimus Value Network Member:

Overstock.com has a great offer for you.

Save $15 on your first $50 purchase or more at Overstock.com!
Click here: http://aptimus.cq0.net/r/default.asp?R=00008e5ba0048e8a3&cid=9210

Visit today and save up to 70% on your favorite name brands.
Choose from electronics, sports gear, housewares, toys,
jewelry, computer equipment, home décor, and more!

If you like name brands at clearance prices,
Visit Overstock.com today and SAVE!

Hurry, this offer expires 6/29/2001!
http://aptimus.cq0.net/r/default.asp?R=00008e5ba0048e8a3&cid=9210

Sincerely,

The Aptimus Value Network

You received this e-mail because you are a member of the Aptimus Value Network. If you do not want to receive any future offers from Aptimus, click here:
http://aptimus.cq0.net/r/default.asp?R=00008e5730048e8a3

Your privacy is important to us. To find out more, go to:
http://aptimus.cq0.net/r/default.asp?R=00008e5eb0048e8a3

Questions or comments? Just send them to our Customer Support department at aptimusoffers@aptimus.com. Be sure to include a topic in the subject line so we can address your message as quickly as possible.

This email was sent to:  GA@DNSO.ORG