[ga] Not Mentoring just interested.

Dear Members,

Remember we had a theory going around a while ago about mentors and the
general idea on a voluntary basis seemed quite acceptable.

Then I have reviewed several very important posts that stated that the
reason that there is not more involvement stemmed from not wanting to
get into the fracas.

Then we have a lot who can slowly read english but have a difficult time
keeping up if they try writing it.

We should also consider those who hate the noise of the list - and now I
note that most those posts come from ESL people.

And last I have received some private emails pleasantly complimenting me
on my English skills but pointing out that since they do not have such
skills they will only write in private on some issues, and believe me
these come from the finest contributors to the Internet.

With these observations in mind I ask the following;

1.  If you do not feel comfortable with english but feel you have a
contribution please post it anyway in your native tongue. Let us
linguistically challenged figure out what it means or not.

2.    Write a member privately with your thoughts.  For instance if you
had something to say and you wrote me in Spanish, French, Russian,
Vietnamese and to slower extents German, Italian and Japanese I could
get back to you and or post your thoughts, attributed or not, to the
list. Of course you have to give me some time. Write it in really bad
english and say it two ways and I will get it and if you want pass it
on.

I guess what I am trying to say is;  I want more of my dot commoners
involved and not just english speakers.  I will go the extra mile to
make it work.  I really want your perspective.  I have been blessed to
travel the world and I know first hand that beauty is in diversity.
Help change AmerIcann into WeCann.

Sincerely,
Eric