Re: [ga] Registrar problem reports

Russ and all assembly members,

  Agreed Russ.  A number of our members have done the same
and received similar results.  The ICANN BoD and staff are either
ill equipped to deal with the volume of these requests or as you indicate
it is a complete sham.  Regardless of which it is, the results remain
the same...  :(

admin wrote:

> >May I remind you that you have 30 days to make a reconsideration request
> >after you experimented the problem. You will find the necessary information
> >at the following page:
> >http://www.icann.org/general/reconsideration.htm
>
> I have filed these in the past.  In some cases the answers were not
> responsive to the complaints.  In other cases ICANN refused to answer or
> post the submission.  I resubmitted some but they refuse to acknowledge or
> answer the submission.
>
> The reconsideration system is a complete sham.
>
> Russ Smith

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827