Re: [ga] "to represent the unrepresented"

Joanna,

I feel a certain sense of deja vue.  Could it be time lines are the artillery of
the established? as in the wg-review.

We are talking a registrants constituency here as there is a difference between
that and an individual user.

Allow me to join, in a sense with Danny's most recent request to ICANN's Stuart
Lynn;  the proposals need not be resubmitted.  The approval process should not
be repeated but concluded.  It is time to set the thing up and allow self
formation within the group to occur.

So the question begs from the board and the NC what do you really want in order
to proclaim it so?????

Whatever they want is ok but to deny telling us and having unwritten protocol is
dead wrong..

Eric