Re: [ga] Re: Reconsideration

Danny, Stuart and all assembly members,

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

>    Dear Mr. Lynn,
>
> Allow me to express my appreciation for your efforts to attend to the
> complaint put forward by Mr. Smith.   I am sure that you can well
> appreciate
> the frustration of those who feel that their petitions have been
> ignored, and
> I am sure that under your stewardship we can look forward to an
> improved
> state of affairs.  If I may just once more beg your indulgence on a
> related
> matter...

  Given the most recent exchanges in response to Russ Smith from Stuart
Lynn
and other statements or declaratives from Mr. Lynn I am afraid such
confidence
is likely misplaced if not for naught all together.  Mr. Lynn's accusing
Russ
Smith of lying when he knows clearly that Russ was not seems to me to be

paramount to inconsiderate intent on Stuarts part.  I find that behavior

reprehensible and inconsiderate not only of Russ Smith, but also this
assembly as a whole.
See for reference: http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc08/msg00329.html

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc08/msg00301.html

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc08/msg00308.html

> As you aware, the General Assembly has on several occasions resolved
> to show
> its support for the establishment of an Individuals' Constituency.
> This
> initiative has been supported by a parallel resolution voted upon by
> the
> Non-Commercial Constituency, and by the consensus declaration of the
> members
> of the Review Working Group.
>
> In our discussions it has oftentimes been noted that a petition to
> ICANN was
> formally submitted on 23 April, 1999 and again on August 11, 1999
> seeking the
> establishment of The Individual Domain Name Owners Constituency.
> http://www.democracy.org.nz/idno/petition.htm  (reproduced below)
>
> I regret that my search of the archives has not revealed any formal
> ICANN
> Board response to this petition.  As we do not wish any organization
> that has
> responsibly endeavored to abide by the ICANN Bylaws to conclude that
> they
> have been ignored or slighted, could you please advise regarding the
> status
> of this petition (you will note that one of your Directors is a
> signatory to
> this document).
>
> Again, thank you for assistance,
> Danny Younger

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827