Re: [ga] who handles registrar complaints?

Russ and all assembly members,

  Good points here Russ.  Also a good remedy as well.
Either the ICANN BoD and staff reform themselves, or
they must be replaced completely.

admin wrote:

> >Damn fine question!!
>
> You see that doesn't matter.  I don't bow down before the greatness of the
> ICANN staff and kiss their asses.  They then use that as an excuse not to
> answer, ignore the question, etc.  The content of the question does not
> matter, it is who asked it.  Of course this type of activity violates the
> agreements ICANN has with DOC to operate in an open and transparent manner.
> I treat ICANN staff the same way they treat individual domain holders and
> they don't seem to like it.  I suggest they quit if they don't like it.
>
> >if we had an Individuals and a Registrants
> >constituency
>
> Unfortunately the current ICANN staff will never let this happen in any
> meaningful way.  They will just bring in more people like themselves and the
> current situation will get worse.  The focus should be on getting rid of the
> current ICANN so it will be possible to proceed with such a plan.  The only
> way to do this is similar to what the Navy does when a ship goes bad ...
> they clear out the whole lot and start over.
>
> Russ Smith

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827