Re: [ga] Consensus... Definition?

The Best Practices Flow Chart will be published within the next 24 hours,
posted to a URL and available as PDF document.

Kendall needs a little more time to add a color code that can be used to
clarify a timeline for each procedure. For example: red procedures = 24
hours, blue procedures= 7 days.

It's a step by step guide to providing the paper trail that has been missing
from consensus building. You're going to love it.

Regards,
Joanna