RE: [ga] Re: Documentation request

Also, the ICANN will probably not consider a public consensus valid.

Their behavior shows they have never achieved this nor do they act as if it
is an acceptable way to do business.

We need to develop a strong solution and sell it directly to the US
Congress so they can force the ICANN to do their job.

:)

~k