Re: [ga] Re: Temporary Suspension of Batch Delete Process

Quite a big stretch, Paul.

> registration. In the event that ICANN adopts a specification or policy
> concerning procedures for handling expiration of registrations, Registrar
> shall abide by that specification or policy."

It mostly says that in the event that a policy is adopted.

The registrars comply by sending the commands to the registry.  The
domain is deregistered, just not made available for reregistration.

There is nothing mandating that it be made available.

Perhaps there should be something that says that, but right now there
isn't.  Just like there is really no mechanism for the registry to
enforce sanctions against registrars who are abusive in their
registration activity currently.

Tuesday, Tuesday, August 14, 2001, 6:00:13 AM, Paul Cotton wrote:

> Hi William,

Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>
Userfriendly.com Domains