Re: [ga] Another committee of cronies?

Roberto and all assembly members,

Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> Russ Smith wrote:
>

> >besides, who is going to believe Lynn anyway?
> >

> I do.

  I believe that you are in the tiny minority here...

> Besides the fact that his version has been confirmed by the posting of some
> NC members (for the NC appointments part), what would be his interest in not
> appointing the persons suggested by the bodies involved?

  Whether or not the NC has *Confirmed* Stuarts positron not is
really not all that important.

  Stuarts interests could be one or more of several things.  For instance
here are a few off hand:
- A personal agenda
- A personal or BoD and staff supported, but not stakeholder supported
   desired outcome.
- A desire to not consider other points of view in any serious manner.

> Maybe the *real* question would be how the individual bodies selected their
> nominees. But I understand that this approach will not fit with your
> personal crusade against Stuart Lynn.

  To a great degree, Stuart Lynn has brought ire upon himself...

> Regards
> Roberto

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827