Re: [ga] Re: Documentation request

On 23:09 15/08/01, Kristy McKee said:
>Oh, yeah, and yes we would donate a template including a style sheet as well.
>~k

Dear Kristy,
may be could you give me your IP address and an access to a site: I will
redirect the idnhc.org address to it (I suppose you can support
http://idnhc.org without www).
At this time could your ISA product be used to handle just suggestions and
registrations?

May be Patrick could you assign a sub-list to the joint INDHC constituency
preparation. So Joop could have a first draft when he goes to Montevideo?

Thank you for your help.
Jefsey