Re: [ga] ICANN | Advisory | 23 August 2001

Kent, Derek and all assembly members,

  Again, I would like to thank you Derek, for including the previous
well as following along by other participants.  Please continue
this excellent practice!  >;)

Kent Crispin wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 06:31:56PM -0400, Derek Conant wrote:
> > Now respectfully, you should know better than to waste your time
> > supporting a position that will never be actualized.
>
> Derek, I wonder if you would mind editing out the useless volumes of
> quoted text from your email messages.  There is absolutely no reason to
> subject us to receiving the same stuff 3 or 4 times over...
>
> [300 lines of worthless quotes removed]
>
> --
> Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be
> kent@songbird.com                           lonesome." -- Mark Twain

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827