Re: [ga] ICANN | Advisory | 23 August 2001

Dear friends,

I just chatted with two Somali immigrants out for a stroll.  They were young
lovers experiencing a chance walk together and we admired the stars
together.  We debated the good and bad of the lights of so many obviscating
the constellations we share at different times of the year. (only six months
ago they had each used those stars to navigate their way to freedom)

What relevance you ask?  total relevance is the answer!!!   Within the
repetition of the common we find enlightenment of the whole. There is great
cause for concern here.  We must dim the lights of our own requirements so
that others may shine brightly without interference.

dotINFO and dot BIZ are floodlights upon all that is wrong with our
proliferation.  I am greatly saddened by their proliferation,  yet I trust
the goodwill of participants to make matters right.

Please all continue to contribute, as a mole' or chicken soup we do better
with our *villages'* contribution.
I checked ten names contributing over the last month that have not
contributed in the year, we are making progress!

Sincerely,

Eric